Thanksgiving Teaching Materials


#Thanksgiving Month   #Native American Month

Last few Thanksgiving blogs share with you about the struggle 

and feelings I had by the true stories of Thanksgiving.

In this blog, I would like to share how I would teach my students

or, share with my friends or family members.


#1

I would begging with a story book by Charles M. Scheulz

that always has great background music and cute & great voices. 

(Click for the video by smart apps for kids)


#2 for Adults & Teachers

  • A website that helped me to understand to full concept is called Teaching about Thanksgiving

     by The Fourth World Documentation Project.

  • The author, Chuck Larsen, is an Indian, also public school teacher, and historian.

  • (Click for the full text by the Fourth World Documentation Project)


  • #3 for Parents & Teachers

  • Use Thanksgiving Cards by #Slidesgo

  • The host can edit the word starter or content, which depende on the audience ages

  • The learners can create their arts for their loved ones and be thankful.



  • #4 Music Teaching

  • To Be Continued...



  • Especially Thanks to

    Book reading (Charles M. Scheulz)
    Reading (Chuck Larsen)
    #Slidesgo
    Word Starter Ideas: @Molly

    More Reading
    (Parents Together)
    https://parents-together.org/how-to-teach-your-kids-the-real-history-of-thanksgiving/

    (#Ownvoices: Kids Books by indigenous authors and illustrators)



    About me:
    📧Contact via email: music.cello.workshop@gmail.com

    Comments