How I feel about Thanksgiving


Thanksgiving Month 
Native American Month



Youngster John Nolan from the Pima Pagago Reservation in Phoenix, Arizona, participates in a Drum and Feather War Dance held at the Burbank recreation hall while Mrs. Fred Gabourie, a Cherokee dancing champion from Burbank, watches, [1964]. Photo credit: Bob Martin, Valley Times Collection. [#LAPLblog]


This is my first time knowing the "true" stories of Thanksgiving in 8 years in the US


I felt discombobulated, so I drew down


how I feel about the so-called Thanksgiving.


Pilgrims in their Mayflower and Squanto in Wampanoag Tribe met each others


Wampanoag Tribe shared their love to the new people


However, the new people tried to deprive what the indigenous people’s possession


Their crop, their health, their beliefs, and their roots.





Is that how you feel?

tell me more....



About me:
📧Contact via email: music.cello.workshop@gmail.com

Comments