🌸 WHO AM I ? WHAT do I Do ? 🦋我是誰?


Hello, I am a cellist and an instructor.

My name is Li-Han Eliza Tseng, you can call me Li-Han or Eliza. 

Preference? I really do not have any

But, dear students and parents, I do prefer being called Ms. or Dr. + my name

I am originally from Taiwan, and currently living in the US

As music lover, especially classical, Jazz, TV, Film, 

I decided to transcribe to CELLO, and began my

Youtube channel in April, 2020

Also, updates on Facebook & Instagram

(Please subscribe and help me to reach 1,000 subscribers !!!)

The medias are about sharing Music + Life

I understand for some of you, the social media is overwhelming

and yet I hope a special Space for everyone to

Share Music + Life, Cross-field Collaborate, Music + Education




哈摟~我是大提琴演奏家,也是老師。

我的名字是 曾莉涵,英文名 伊萊莎

有些人問我比較喜歡哪個名字,老實說,我都喜歡

但 親愛的學生及家長 請稱我曾老師,或是加 Ms. or Dr. 在我的名前面

 我是住在美國的 台灣人(歌熊狼)

我很愛音樂,尤其 古典,爵士,電影,電視配樂

所以我決定試著將感動的音樂改編給 大提琴

也因此在 二零二零年四月 開啟我影音的頻道了!

有音樂+生活影片 + 照片都在 Youtube  FacebookInstagram
(請多多支持,幫助我達標 1,000人訂閱!!!)

現在生活中有好多社群媒體 有時候太多資訊感覺要爆炸

而我是真心希望可以創造一個較平靜的媒體空間

跟您 分享音樂,分享生活,跨領域合作,音樂教+學



About me:
📧Contact via email: music.cello.workshop@gmail.com

Comments