Music & Social Movements?! 社會對音樂的影響 ?!

 

I am recently in love with Jazz music on cello and vocal. 

The desire made me to study more about Jazz.

and I made a recording with Dr. Theresa Chen, Jazz piano.

                                                                   (Nobody Knows the Trouble I've Seen)



Then, I discover another important topic in addition to Jazz music.

The topic that other than Jazz music is the Social Oppression,

and I related to BLACK LIVES MATTER

I have to be honest, I did not know BLM until very recently

It carries out the powerful messages.

So, it inspired me to make another video with Dr. Jacob Huang, a sociology professor.


The topics in the video below are:

What's the relationship between Social movements and music?

Social Profiling?

Where is #BLM from ? 

Hate Asian?

All Lives Matter?

What's the ultimate solution to the races issue?

(有中文字幕)


Thank you for watching & Reading


Theresa, Jacob and I met at the University of North Texas, where I pursued my Master in Music degree, and where the Jazz Grammy winners often from. Proud to be an UNT alumni.


About me:
📧Contact via email: music.cello.workshop@gmail.com

Comments